I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello, to all my positive word people of God. I wanted to share someone with you all. I don't know, you may have already heard of her. I was sleeping, when I heard this gentle spiritual voice coming out my speaker of my television. On the early morning of April 1, 2012. You see, I sleep with my TV on all night. I had my TV on channel 48, and I was sleeping very good, I must say. When this voice awaken me, with the sweet sound of the music singing about Jesus Christ our Lord. The person singing this song, that God has bless, with this amazing voice is (Crystal Lewis), and the song she is singing is called (Beauty Of The Cross) So please click on the youtube video below, and take some time, and listen.

Note: Please before you click this video on, go and stop other music from playing. That is to your right below.

Thank you for your time, God bless you and your, and have a positive day.







No comments:

Post a Comment