I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Psalm 143 A Psalm of David (Listen to Daivd Pray) Wow!

Hear My prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications! In and in Your faithfulness answer me, and in Your righteousness. And enter not into judgment with Your servant, for in Your sight no man living is [in himself] righteous or justified. [Ps. 130:3; Rom. 3:20-26; Gal. 2:16.] For the enemy has pursued and persecuted my soul, he has crushed my life down to the ground; he has made me to dwell in dark places as those who have been long dead. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed and faints within me [wrapped in gloom]; my heart within my bosom grows numb. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your doings; I ponder the work of Your hands. I spread forth my hands to You my soul thirsts after You like a thirsty land [for water]. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! Answer me speedily, O Lord, for my spirit fails; hide not Your face from me, lest I become like those who go down into the pit (the grave). Cause me to hear Your loving kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way wherein I Should walk, for I lift up my inner self to You. Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; I flee to You to hide me. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; let Your good Spirit lead me into a level country and into the land of uprightness.    

                                                                                                   Psalm 143:1-10

David's response to his feelings of DEPRESSION and gloom was not to meditate on his problem. Instead, he literally came against the problem by choosing to remember the good times of past days-pondering the doings of God and the works of His hands (see Psalm 143:5). In other words, he thought about something good, and it helped him overcome his battle of DEPRESSION.

Never forget this: YOUR MIND PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN YOUR VICTORY.

I know it is the power of the Holy Spirit working through the Word of that brings victory into our lives. But a large part of the work that needs to be done is for us to line up our thinking with God and His Word. If we refuse to do this or choose to think it is unimportant, we will never experience victory. But we will win if we discipline ourselves to meditate on the good things God has done.

Lift Point page 950
The Everyday Life Bible
The Power of God's Word for Everyday Living
Amplified Version
Featuring Notes and Commentary By: Joyce Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment