I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Friday, February 1, 2013

God's Words Agree with His Word

Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You.

(Psalm 119:11)

I once sat down to do some writing on a book and sensed the Lord saying. "Take a few minutes and just wait on Me." I waited for a very short time and then started to make a phone call. The Lord gently said, "I didn't tell you to make phone calls; I told you to wait on Me." My desire to do something was not unusual; most people have a hard time being still and waiting on someone, something, or even God.

After I got quit and waited for a period of time, the Lord began to speak to me about angels-something I certainly was not expecting. He led me to look up several Scriptures and I ended up having a mini-Bible study on the power and presence of angels. God has reasons for everything He does, and I believe He wanted me to be more aware of the angels working on my behalf-something I had not thought about for a long, long time.

You may wonder how I knew with certainty that God was speaking to me and that the whole subject of angels was not something I can up with in my own mind. The answer is that I had peace about what I heard. It felt "right" inside of me. My spirit confirmed it as a message from the Lord, and what I heard agreed with God's Word.

There have been other times I have waited on God and heard a similar voice, but knew intuitively that it was not God's. We must know God through His Word in order to safely know when He is speaking to us and when He isn't.

GOD'S WORD FOR YOU TODAY: Study God's Word so you can recognize His voice.

Page 31
Hearing from God each Morning
365 Daily Devotions
By Joyce Meyer

Please all ways remember God loves you very much, and He wants you to please love Him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment