I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Is God Angry?



Hello there, this is my girl Joyce Meyer. She is a amazing teacher of the Word of God. I listen to her all the time. God speaks through her wonderfully. God spoke through her to me one early morning 8 years ago. He voice woke me up out of my sleep, because I had fell a sleep one night and did not turn off my TV. When God woke me up out of my sleep that morning 8 years ago, He touched my heart through Joyce Meyer's voice, and the rest is history. I gave me heart, mind, and soul over to God and I have not turned back sense. I am in with God to win it, I am going all the way with God. He is the Love of my life and He can be the Love of your life to if He is not already. I put God first in everything I think, say, and do. And so should you, and your life will become better and better in every way because you have involved God entirety and completely in your whole life. Do not do anything with out God involved. And please (STAY IN THE WORD OF GOD). Get your Bible and read the Word of God everyday to feed your soul. Do Not Give Up on GOD. He Love YOU!!!!

Please just take some time for yourself and send some time listing to the excellent Word of God. God and His Word will give you light in a dark place. And always remember God love you very much. And He just wants us all to love Him back.

May God bless you in all you do and everywhere you go.

Also I welcome you to follow my Positive Words Blog any time you are ready.

Much Love DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment