I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

God Strengthens You

Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

(Isaiah 41:10)

When does this Scripture mean when it says, "I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties"? It means God makes you stronger and stronger as you go through things. It also means you become less affected by the difficulties and challenges you face as time goes on. It is like exercise; when you first do it, you get sore, but as you press through the soreness, you build muscle and gain strength and soon find ease in doing what was once very difficult.

As you have been walking with God, He has been strengthening you. You can face each new challenge, overcoming any fears, God will continually give you the strength you need to overcome and you will grow in maturity.

 ___________________________



Power Thought: Every challenge I face is an opportunity for God to strengthen me.



Page: 177
Power Thoughts Devotional
365 Daily Inspirations For Winning The Battle Of The Mind
By: Joyce Meyer

And please all ways remember God love's you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment