I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Preyer Opens The Door For God To Work In You Life. A Prayer Of Blessing For Every Believer

Pray with me:

Father, I ask for you goodness to be manifested in my life, in my family and in my city. Whatever is wrong, make it right. Create new sources of growth and prosperity here and give me revelation, knowledge, and insight to act on them. Lord, I praise You now even before I see any evidence.

Bless the place where I live, God. Expand my territory and give favor to business owners, government officials and those in authority. Bring commerce to my city so that good things will be produced and jobs will be created.

Lord, remove burdens and destroy yokes by the power of Your anointing. Establish me and help me to multiply. Let Your church arise and shine so that justice, peace, and freedom overtakes our land. Let the truth be spoken for your namesake and empower us to take the Gospel to every nation.

You're causing me to live in my dreams, and I thank You. It's because of You that I have anything. And if something is lost, It's only because of You that I haven't lost everything. So restore today what has been lost. I repent of small thinking, and I open my eyes to the resources, ideas, and opportunities that give birth to great wealth.

Help me to be the pipeline of Your goodness. I want to bless the world and leave a legacy for future generations. You supply seed to the sower and bread for food, so help me walk in discipline so that the harvest of Your righteousness will be increased in me.

IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN!

Thank you for pray with me. And also go and
Visted creflodollarministries.org
you will LOVE hearing the word of GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment