I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Open the Door

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.

(Revelation 3:20)

As I opened the door of my heart to the fullness of the Holy Spirit's ministry in my life, He began to speak to me and deal with me about every area of my life; there was nothing He was not involved in. I liked it, but I didn't like it, if you know what I mean.

God spoke to me about how I talked to people and about them. He spoke about how I spent my money, how I dressed, who my friends were, and what I did for entertainment. He talked to me about my thoughts and my attitudes. I realized He knew my deepest secrets and that nothing was hidden from Him. He was no longer in the "Sunday morning room" of my life, but it seemed as though He was running the entire house! I never knew when He might begin to speak to me about something in my life. As I mentioned, it was exciting, but it was also challenging because I knew His speaking to me would lead to many changes in my life.

We all want change in certain areas, but when it comes, it can be frightening. We often want our lives to change, but not our lifestyles. We my not like what we have in life, but we wonder if it may be better than the alternatives. We can become anxious or even afraid of losing control over our lives and allowing Someone we cannot see to take over.

To hear and obey the voice of God as He works in our lives means living for His pleasure and glory, not our own. We may be nervous of apprehensive about opening the doors of every area of our lives to Him but I guarantee that it is worth it.

GOD'S WORDS FOR YOU TODAY: Invite God into every area of your life.

Page 285
hearing from GOD each morning
365 Daily Devotions
By: Joyce Meyer

Please remember and never ever forget that God loved you first and He loves you with all His Heart. And also remember God wants you to love Him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment