I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

The Holy Spirit Is a Gentleman

To the end that through [their receiving] Christ Jesus, the blessing [promised] to Abraham might come upon the Gentiles, so that we through faith might [all] receive [the realization of ] the promise of the [Holy] Spirit.

(Galatians 3:14)

In this book, I have written a great deal about the Holy Spirit and about being filled with the Spirit, and I want to make sure you have an opportunity to know the Holy Spirit in this way as you journey through these pages.

The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. He will not force Himself into you life in His fullness uninvited. He will fill you, but only if you ask Him to do so. In Luke 11:13, Jesus promises that God will give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him. And James 4:2 tells us that the reason we do not have certain things is that we do not ask for them.

I encourage you to go boldly before God and daily ask Him to fill you with the Holy Spirit. Ask expecting to receive. Don't be double-minded or allow doubt to fill your heart, but ask in faith. Believe you receive, and thank God that He lives in you. God is not a man, that He should lie (see Numbers 23:19). He is faithful to fulfill His Word whenever anyone steps out on it in faith, so ask and receive that you joy might be full (see John 16:24).

Today's verse says that we receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gifts cannot be forced on anyone; they must be offered by the giver and then received by those to whom they are offered. God makes the offer of His Spirit, so all you need to do is relax and receive by faith.

GOD'S WORD FOR YOU TODAY: Never be shy about asking and continuing to ask God to meet all of your needs.

Page 292
hearing from GOD each morning
365 Daily Devotions
By: Joyce Meyer

Please always say it to yourself and believe it by faith (God loves me and I love Him), (God loves me, God love me!, God love me and I love Him). Just say it all the time, plant it in your heart, and know in your heart that God loves you, and do not let any one of no body in this world tell you different.

No comments:

Post a Comment